Please email me at email@example.com with your choice of flavor for the bars and the address to send this to. I hope you enjoy the goodies. 🙂
Now on to the Real Neat Blog Award; thank you to Annie over at All The Beautiful Times for the nomination! Please check out her blog… she touches on a bit of everything. It’s always a fun and interesting read into all her insights.
1. Post the Award logo and answer the questions asked by the person who nominated you.
2. Thank the person who nominated you in your post and link to their blog.
3. Nominate and link to some bloggers you’d like to see respond.
4. Create 7 questions for your nominees to answer & let them know they are nominated in a comment on their blog.
- Who’s your favorite musical artist, and what’s your favorite song by them? I would go with the first artist whose full album I ever listened to – Michelle Branch and one of my favorite songs of her is Breathe, hence, the inclusion in my tat.
- If you had to recommend your favorite book to someone, what would that book be? Any book by Haruki Murakami. I myself still have quite a number of his work to read. In general though, he is a very interesting and skilled writer. He can elevate mundane acts to something profound, even almost sacred. He can integrate supernatural elements while including very poetic observations of everyday scenes with just the right amount of human complexity and psychological realism with a side of subtle humor.
- What’s your favorite thing about winter? While it’s cold out, it gives you a reason to stay at home/indoor which is perfect for a homebody like me! I just love the simple act of being able to curl up with a pot of hot tea/hot chocolate and immersing myself in a good book. Of course you can do this any time of the year but it just seems extra cosy in the wintertime. 🙂
- When and why did you begin blogging? I began blogging with my old blog last summer because I wanted to head in a different direction with a career change with perhaps a focus in nutrition/food science. The blog was suppose to be a way to document my journey into the next chapter of my life. I switched to this blog this year because while my goal of getting out of my current job/career path remains the same, the way I’ll go about it will be different. Also I wanted this blog to be more flexible in the range of things I actually post about.
- What’s your favorite food, and do you have a recipe for it? Pizza and I’m working on perfecting a homemade recipe for dough which isn’t going that well yet lol. I’ll eventually post a recipe for it when I’m relatively satisfied with it.
- If you could have any superpower, what would it be? I mentioned in my other award nom that it was time control. I still would like that but also to switch things up I would go with mind reading. As with most things I want though, I think it would be quite the double edged sword. I think I would like to know what some people are truly thinking but at the same time, the truth can hurt so it’ll be a risk. So I guess I would want mind reading with the caveat that I’m not just going to instantly hear every single thought of every single person I come in contact with. It would be something that comes with like a on-and-off switch so I can choose to activate it or not.
- If you could go back and tell a younger you something you wish you knew at that age, what would it be? For now you’re in a situation that you think you won’t survive. Six months ago you were also in a situation that you didn’t think you’d survive. A year before that you were probably feeling the same way because of something else. But you will always surprise yourself and you will always make it through. You will make it through the doubts/insecurities that plague your self-worth. You will make it through the abuse you suffered from, and oh yes, the way he treated you was abuse even if you don’t realize it yet. You will make it through the scum of the earth who you thought could be your Prince Charming if you just changed yourself to be what was perfection in his eyes. You will make it through being broken. You will make it through.
- If there is one thing you cannot give up in life, what would it be?
- What you do to overcome a bad day?
- What’s your favorite Christmas or other holiday tradition?
- What was your first job and what did you learn from it?
- What is your pet peeve?
- What do you like most about yourself (physical and otherwise)?
- Do you believe in ghosts/spirits?
Looking forward to knowing more about all of you!
Enjoy the mew life,