I was nominated by The Girl With An Accent for the Sunshine Blogger Award. It’s “an award given to bloggers by bloggers. It is given to bloggers who are positive and creatively inspire others in the blogosphere”. It’s good to know that my little blog is being read and appreciated by others. Especially by a blogger who’s content I really enjoy reading. So thank you Varsha! ❤ Please go check out her blog. It has everything from food to beauty to travel and lifestyle, there’s something for everyone!
Sunshine Blogger Rules:
- Thank the person who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the eleven questions sent by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate eleven blogs to receive the award and write them eleven new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or your blog
My answers to Varsha’s questions:
- Who brings sunshine to your day? My baby and my ‘mama’ Lauren
- What’s your current main goal? To put in place an exit strategy for work which includes saving a decent amount of funds to do so.
- Describe your perfect vacation. A vacation with unlimited time so I do’t have to rush to pack in all the sightseeing which makes me feel like I need a vacation from my vacation. Someplace that isn’t too hot or too cold. A really amazing tourguide/planner who has everything planned out for me. And awesome food!
- Favourite plate of food? (Share a recipe?) Non homemade: Pizza! All day, every day. Homemade: my mom’s oxtail stew. I might just get her to tell me the recipe one day. I definitely need to learn it.
- What’s your favourite book? (Recommendations?) I have to say I always go back to the Harry Potter series. It was great when I was young but I still reread it a lot as an ‘adult’. I also love memoirs and this one Chinese Cinderella by Adeline Mah really affected me a lot when I read it when I was younger. She’s just an amazing lady who didn’t let a bad childhood turn her into a bitter person.
- If you could have just one superpower, what would it be? Time control; to either be able to go back in time or speed up time.
- What’s your favourite quote? “Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” – Oscar Wilde
- What cheers you up? Videos of people doing stupid shit. And cats (also doing stupid shit :D)
- What’s your passion? Ain’t that the million dollar question lol gonna have to cop out cus I’m honestly not sure atm…
- What do you do to unwind after a long day? Cuddle with my cat, read blogs, go on tumblr, watch my favorite shows…
- Where’s the best place you’ve ever been? Japan
My nominees is this fabulous bunch:
Go check them out!
My questions for them are:
- What is your first thought when you wake up in the morning?
- Who is your favorite actor/actress and what was your favorite performance/role of theirs?
- What’s one of the scariest things you’ve ever done?
- What time period would you most like to live in?
- What’s your favorite song/album right now?
- What would choose for your last meal and who would you eat it with?
- What is the most helpful lesson you learned or advice you have received in life?
- What is the #1 thing on your bucket list?
- What is one skill you would want to excel in?
- What is one thing that you’ve learned today
- If you were going to write a book, what would you call it and what would it be about?
Enjoy the mew life,